NPSAdvantage.com (the “website”) is owned and operated by NPS Pharmaceuticals, Inc., 550 Hills Drive, Bedminster, NJ 07921 (“NPS”).
NPS welcomes its customers, alliance partners, suppliers, investors, employees, the scientific community, as well as the general public. The website is available to you for your information, interest and education about the NPS Advantage Program.
The website is designed to provide a general overview about the NPS Advantage to a wide variety of audiences. The information contained on the website is not intended to provide medical advice or instruction on the appropriate use of any products.
Patients are urged to consult with their treating physicians or other qualified healthcare professional before using any product, service or technique discussed in this website.
All information and materials posted on the website are provided “as is” with all faults. Such materials and information may contain errors, omissions or typographical errors or may be out of date. NPS makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information posted on or referenced on the website, including, without limitation, information prepared by third parties that is posted on the website or on websites that are linked to the website. Access to and use of all information, as authorized herein, is at the user’s own risk.
It is the policy of NPS to enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted under law. All product names, regardless of whether or not they appear in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of NPS or its licensors or collaborators, unless otherwise noted. The content of the website, including any images or text, is copyrighted and may not be distributed, downloaded, modified, reused, reposted or otherwise used, except as provided herein, without the express written permission of NPS. The use or misuse of these trademarks, copyrights, or other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, communications regulations and statutes, and other laws, statutes and/or regulations.
- all “moral rights” that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- you are at least 18 years old;
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content that
- concerns a use for which a product is not intended;
- is false, inaccurate or misleading, or that involves impersonating or misrepresenting any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise representing your affiliation with a person or entity;
- infringes or violates any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation or any obligation of confidentiality or other contractual obligation;
- is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased, offensive, abusive, threatening or harassing to any person or entity;
- contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files;
- is lewd, profane, obscene, or indecent, including any content that is violent or pornographic or that contains nudity or explicit violent or sexual material; or
- offers or disseminates any fraudulent goods, services, schemes or promotions, unsolicited mass mailing or spamming, or unauthorized advertising.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NPS HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
NPS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, NATURE OR DESCRIPTION (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS WEBSITE, ANY CONTENT POSTED ON OR REFERENCED ON THE WEBSITE OR THE USER’S ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE.