COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE
- Personal information:
Personal information is only collected on this website when you voluntarily submit it by, for example, registering for the website, requesting information or submitting a personal story. NPS may use your personal information to respond to your requests, improve the content of the website, provide you with information on products and services, including promotional materials, and to seek your views on the website and various products and services.
We will not sell or disclose personal information to third parties except in the following circumstances:
- Personal information may be disclosed to an organization providing services to NPS, but only if that organization is contractually bound not to use the information for their own purposes.
- Personal information may be disclosed if disclosure is necessary to identify a person who may be misusing the website or interfering with the operations or other users of the website.
- Personal information may be disclosed if required by law or in response to a demand by any properly constituted legal authority such as a court or administrative or legislative body.
- Personal information may be transferred to a purchaser of the website or as part of a substantial corporate transaction such as a merger or consolidation.
- Information collected from your computer or other electronic device:
We may collect information about your online activities and your computer or other electronic device when you visit this website. This information may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, domain name, browser type, date and time of your request and information provided by tracking technologies, such as cookies. This information does not identify any individual. We may also use tracking devices to identify websites that you visit before and after this website. This tracking helps us to understand our users better and to improve our website and the information it provides and to maintain and administer the website. This tracking does not involve the collection of personal information.
ACCESS AND CHOICE
We maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards that are designed to guard personal information in our possession. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, NPS cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
NOT FOR USE BY CHILDREN
Children are not eligible to use the website. We ask that minors (under the age of 18) only use the website in conjunction with parents or guardians. Children under 13 should not use this website. If a child under 13 submits information through any part of the website, and NPS becomes aware that the person submitting the information is under 13, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible.